Monday 9 September 2013

She's BAAAAAAAACK!!!

GREAT NEWS

Faye has been suffering with a painful back injury for nearly 3 weeks. - NO, that's not the great news, I'm getting to that. - However, after daily physio sessions she has finally been given the all clear to return to the 'Sound of Music' stage tonight.

@Faye_Brookes
I'm BAAAAAAAAACK!!! Eeeeeeeee 😃! x

See, I told you it was GREAT NEWS

I'm so pleased for Faye because I know how much she loves performing and how anxious she was to get back before the show closes next Saturday.

Great to have you back Faye, this weeks audience are in for a treat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, some of you might have noticed that the official trailer for Atlantis is now available online and airing on the BBC.

Personally I think it looks AMAZING. Can't Wait for Episode 1


No comments:

Post a Comment