Thursday 12 September 2013

Thank You Faye!!

Pretty Thanks Graphic

Not for the first time - and hopefully not for the last - I have to say a massive thanks to the wonderful Faye Brookes.

As I'm sure you're all aware if you've been following the blog, Faye was unfortunately not in the show due to her back injury when I went to see 'The Sound of Music' back on August 26th.

I was obviously disappointed not to see her perform and was determined to try and make a another trip to Regents Park should she return to the stage before the show closed.

However due to various commitments the final show on September 14th was the only one I could make.

Of course I couldn't risk booking tickets until she got the all clear from her physio and as that only happened on Monday I wasn't that surprised to find the show was completely sold out.

As were all other performances with the exception of the Thursday matinee.

When you can't get tickets,
And the shows sold out,
Who you gunna call?

Now I don't know how she managed it but not only did Faye manage to get me a ticket but it's also one of the best seats in the house.

Thanks so much Faye, you're the BEST

Now I'm just praying for dry weather and that there are no complications that prevent me from going. Oh and most importantly, that Faye stays fit and well because if I'm greeted again by that horrible sign 'In todays performance the role of Liesl will be played by . . . . .'  then I'll begin to think I'm cursed.

No comments:

Post a Comment