Thursday 14 February 2013

Flowers For Faye On Valentines Day



Well it's the first Valentines Day since I set up this site last July and I couldn't let it pass without sending a few flowers to the lady who inspires me to run this blog, the sensational Faye Brookes.

This is post 101, not bad considering we're just 7 month's old.

Hopefully the flowers will be delivered today. That is, unless the snow in the Manchester area over the past couple of days effects deliveries? I wouldn't have thought so though because I don't think there's been that much and it should be thawing now anyway.

As you know Faye's latest role was as Princess Aurora in Sleeping Beauty and ALL Princesses should have flowers for Valentines.

After much thought I decided to go with pink, it was after all our girls signature colour during her amazing run as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde.

I Hope you like the flowers and have a wonderful Valentines Day Faye.

Love and Best Wishes, Andy xx

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I also treated myself to my own Valentines present. I pick up my new - well 5 month's old - Honda CRZ on Friday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment