Monday 18 February 2013

Legally Blonde - So Much Better

As I love musicals I recently purchased Kimberley Walsh's new CD 'Centre Stage' which includes classics such as 'On My Own', Memory', 'Another Suitcase in Another Hall' and one of my all time favourites 'Defying Gravity'.

Now I actually really like Kimberley, she seems like a very nice girl and is the most real member of Girls Aloud. I also very much like the album because it's full of wonderful show tunes but I'd describe it as nice, pleasant and enjoyable instead of incredible, mind blowing or exceptional.

As I said, I do like the album and I would recommend it but this album could and maybe should have been a knockout but Kimberley hasn't quite got the vocal range to make that happen.

Bottom line, it would have been SO MUCH BETTER if recorded by the wonderful Faye Brookes.


Legally Blonde - So Much Better

No comments:

Post a Comment