Thursday 18 October 2012

Legally Blonde - Omigod You Guys

We all know what Elle says before the start of every Legally Blonde show:

"If I catch anyone texting, tweeting or putting this on YouTube, I'm coming after you, and I'm so not kidding right now. Enjoy the show!"

However, none of the videos or audios I feature on the blog were recorded or originally uploaded by me personally. I can also think of a lot worse things than being chased by Elle Woods or Faye Brookes so I'm going to feature a few.

We're all a little sad that the show is over so it's nice to be able to reminisce by listenning to some tracks from the excellent cast of the Legally Blonde UK Tour; particularly Faye Brookes of course :)

Hopefully they wont mind, the tour finished nearly 2 weeks ago after all.

I know I'm not alone in not wanting to say goodbye to LB just yet. Plus we have to fill the time between now and Sleeping Beauty with something :)

Now not every song from the show has been uploaded to YouTube and the quality of those I did find varies a bit - you may have to turn your volume up quite loud with some of them - but over the next few weeks I'll be posting the ones I came across in the order they appear in the show.

First off, Omigod You Guys


No comments:

Post a Comment