Wednesday 2 April 2014

'Morning Person' Broadway Cast

I finally got around to watching my 'Shrek the Muscial' DVD at the weekend.

OMG, OMG, OMG, I love this show already.

The DVD features the broadway cast and Princess Fiona is played by Sutton Foster. Although she was great I couldn't help thinking:

Faye will be even more AMAZING in that song . . & that song . . & that song . .
Faye will be even funnier in that sketch . . & that sketch . . & that sketch . .
Faye will make an even more beautiful Princess . . & a more beautiful Ogre.
Faye is perfect for this role and will be the best Princess Fiona EVER.

I know I've already featured 'Morning Person' performed by Carley Stenson at West End Live but It's my favourite song from the show so I offer no apologies in featuring it again.

This time it's performed by Sutton Foster who played Princess Fiona on the Shrek the Musical DVD:

No comments:

Post a Comment