Sunday 6 April 2014

Have Fun At Rehearsals Faye !!

I wanted to wish Faye all the luck in the world for the Shrek Tour rehearsals which I believe started today.


Morning TWEEPs! Been up with the birdies this morning, Off to London... ; ) x


I've got a busy day of rehearsals!!! x

Shrek looks like the most fantastic fun show. I'm sure the entire cast are going to have a blast.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The picture above doesn't actually have much to do with this post but I wanted to include it anyway.

The Legally Blonde Tour is probably my all time favourite show and these girls - Faye (Elle Woods), Tracey Penn (Vivienne), Hannah Grover (Brooke Wyndham) - were part of a very special cast.

I still miss that show but I have a feeling the Shrek Tour is going to be every bit as spectacular. Only 107 days to go until opening night.

No comments:

Post a Comment