Monday 3 February 2014

Faye Is Princess Fiona !!

AT LAST, I can finally confirm that Faye will be taking on the role of Princess Fiona in the forthcoming UK tour of Shrek the Muscial.

I have to admit to being more than a little bit EXCITED!!

I've been bursting to share this incredible news since Faye first told me back in early December but had to keep quiet until the production officially announced the cast.

I haven't actually seen Shrek the musical but I've watched LOTS of You Tube videos since I learned Faye was taking on this AMAZING role and I'm getting more and more excited with everyone I find. I've also recently ordered the DVD featuring the Broadway cast.

I just know Faye will the best Princess Fiona EVER, she is quite simply perfect for this role. Of course she has the talent to play almsot any part in muscial theatre but this seems to be another role - much like Elle Woods - that is simply made for her.

I've already booked to see it 4 times in it's first 3 month's on tour, once in Leeds, twice in my home City of Bristol and once in Nottingham.

Depending on when you're reading this I may have already added the Shrek section to the right sidebar showing you tour destinations, dates and links to where you can purchase tickets. If it doesn't appear to be there yet don't panic, it soon will be.

Over the next few weeks I'll post more details about the show and maybe some videos of the West End production. Like me, I'm sure you'll be counting the days until you can see Faye sparkle on stage in this SHREK-TACULAR musical. It's going to be special.

3 comments:

  1. hi i was a child with the beautiful faye in that day we sang! i was one of the children i was in rats tales a the royal exchange too i dream of becoming an actress well done faye good luck i think u would make a great fiona u have inspired me!
    lydia wakelin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lydia, I'm sure Faye enjoyed working with you too & one of the reasons 'That Day We Sang' was such a success was due to the superb performances from you & the other the children. I'm sure you'll achieve your dream and be a wonderful actress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you thank you!! xx u r sweet u obviously r a gr8 fan of faye like i am!!

    ReplyDelete