Wednesday 13 March 2013

Question For Faye - #16

I was in London over the weekend and on Sunday watched the cast change performance of Jersey Boys at the Prince Edward theatre.

Love that show and it was an emotional farewell to two members of the Four Seasons, Eugene McCoy and Matthew Wycliffe.

However, I can't wait for the day when I can head to the capital to see the splendiferous Faye Brookes light up a West End stage again.

Time for the next question:


Question #16
You have the most incredible, beautiful voice; do you think you'll ever release a CD??

Faye's Answer
I'd love to write my own music one day.


It seems this multi talented superstar may be able to write music as well as sing and perform.

I may have already mentioned that I recently purchased Kimberley Walsh's muscial show tunes CD Centre Stage. I couldn't help but think how much better it would have been had those fantastic tracks been recorded by Faye.

I would LOVE Faye to make a similar CD at some stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment