Monday 4 March 2013

Legally Blonde - Take It Like A Man

According to her tweet, Faye was back in London this week and she was accompanied by a kaleidoscope of butterflies.

@Faye_Brookes London please... and yes there I have butterfly's x

I'm not sure what this relates to but I do know her talent and personality will shine through in any situation. Hopefully it went well.

I'd class myself as a bit of a tea fanatic - I probably drink 7 or 8 mugs on a average day - and that seems to be at least one thing I have in common with Faye because she clearly appreciates a good brew.

@Faye_Brookes pic.twitter.com/LVaINEt6wC

Oh and it seems that meeting Faye will put a smile on anyone . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . or anythings face : -)

@Faye_Brookes Happy Sunday brunch with a smiley face... #sundaybrunch & #jackusbarberus! pic.twitter.com/eKF3xhnc8g

Right, time for another of our Legally Blonde UK Tour recordings and the next fantastic track is 'Take It Like A Man'.


Legally Blonde - Take It Like A Man


No comments:

Post a Comment