Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter !!



I'm sure Faye enjoys this time of the year because it gives her a good excuse to dust off the mothballs and wear the rather splendid Easter bunny costume she kept from the Legally Blonde tour : -)

If there was an award for Miss Easter Bunny 2013 Faye would win hands down.



I want to wish Faye and all of our wonderful readers a very happy Easter.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has visited the blog over the past 9 months and helped us past the 10,000 hits milestone.

There have been many memorable occasions since I started this site last July and I know they'll be many more to come. Faye is only at the beginning of what I'm sure will be an incredible career & we aim to be there every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment