Friday 1 February 2013

Legally Blonde Recordings

Firstly I want to say a MASSIVE thank you to Faye for the lovely email message and the two stunning new pictures featured on the right of the blog.

She is not just incredibly talented but also a breathtakingly beautiful person both inside and out.

Right, moving on. Prior to the Sleeping Beauty panto I was in the process of posting Legally Blonde audio recordings I'd found on You Tube. It looks like I'd got as far as 'Chip on my Shoulder'.

Now not every song from the show has been uploaded to You Tube and the quality of those I did find varies a bit - you may have to turn your volume up quite loud with some of them - but over the next few weeks I'll be posting the remaining recordings I came across in the order they appear in the show.

It's nearly 4 month's since the finale in Wimbledon so it's nice to be able to reminisce by listenning to some tracks from the excellent cast of the Legally Blonde UK Tour; particularly the incredible Faye Brookes of course :)

Such a pity there don't appear to be any videos of the sensational Sleeping Beauty panto because if you didn't get to see Faye sparkle as Princess Beauty then you missed out on something very special.

Anyway, before we move on to the next track - 'So Much Better' -  here's a reminder of those already posted:


Legally Blonde - Omigod You Guys




Legally Blonde - Serious




>Legally Blonde - What You Want


Legally Blonde - Positive




Legally Blonde - Ireland


Legally Blonde - Chip On My Shoulder

No comments:

Post a Comment