Thursday 2 August 2012

The Real Elle Woods is Back !


Back in the game, yes
Back to the trial, yes
But I'm going back in my style
Back In Her Style


Sorry for all the confusion guys but it's now time to break out the party poppers Milton Keynes and get ready to book your Legally Blonde tickets because I can categorically confirm the the real Elle Woods, Miss Faye Brookes is back. Here is her latest tweet.

@ElleWoodsOnTour Nice to be back! Milton Keynes what a lovely welcome...can't wait for these next 2 weeks! Loving LB here ;) x

I really hope Faye and Giovanni had a lovely break in Italy but the show isn't the same without her so I know all Legally Blonders are glad to see her back.

If you live in the Milton Keynes area don't miss this opportunity to see a truly remarkable show and a simply spellbinding performance by Faye Brookes.

BOOK NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment