Wednesday 25 January 2017

Faye Wins Best Newcomer at NTA's!

From the day I first saw Faye on Stage nearly six years ago in Legally Blonde I knew she was special and destined for stardom.

It wasn't just her sensational vocals, superb acting, charismatic personality and incredible stage presence, there was something magic about this girl.

Now here she is, six years, three musicals, one play and three TV shows later, loved by millions, living her dream on Corrie and already picking up an award at the NTA's.

Congratulations Faye! Best Newcomer 2017!


Am I surprised? Not at all. 

Not only are we talking about the most talented lady I've ever met but one that's now loved by the best fans around. Thank you so much for voting, I know this award will mean the world to Faye.

No comments:

Post a Comment