Thursday 3 September 2015

Happy Birthday Faye!

The stunning picture above is one of Faye's new headshots. It seems she not only gets more talented every year but more beautiful too! Amazing!

The 3rd September is a very special day because 28 years ago today a star was born.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAYE!

This time last year Faye was in my home City of Bristol wowing audiences as Princess Fiona in Shrek the Musical's UK tour, 12 month's on and she's about to appear in one of the most popular TV shows of all time, Coronation Street.

With an average audience of nearly 7 million, I'm delighted that everyone will now be able to see what a truly remarkable actress this young lady is and just why I've been raving about her for the past 4 years.

Due to work commitments and the complexities of getting everyone together, Faye had her Birthday celebrations with Gareth, family and friends last week.

This gorgeous picture of my favourite couple was taken at her party.

I'm sure you're all anxiously awaiting Kate Connor's first appearance on the cobbles and thankfully we don't have too long to wait. She'll be arriving in Weatherfield later this month and as soon as I find out the exact date I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment