Sunday 28 June 2015

She Did It Her Way!

I've had the most amazing year watching sparkle as Princess Fiona in all over the UK. So many treasured memories.

Her sensational acting, beautiful voice and incredible stage presence are second to none. I'll miss 's special Princess.

I'm hoping to hear some news about her next venture soon but for now I'm going to leave you with Sinatra.

And now, the end is here
And she's faced the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state her case, of which I'm certain
She's lived a life that's full
She's traveled each and every highway
And more, much more than this, she did it her way!

She did it her way and her portrayal of Fiona was SO stunning, SO perfect, that it's now impossible to imagine anyone else in the role.

There will never be a better Princess Fiona than Faye Brookes!

No comments:

Post a Comment