Saturday 3 January 2015

The Perfect Princess Anna!

I must admit, until Faye mentioned 'Frozen' in her answer to my final tour question a few weeks ago, I didn't know much about the film & had no idea it was being made into a musical.

Tour Question #12
What are the chances of you doing another tour in the future?

Faye's Answer
I would really love to do another tour but I think it would have to be a very special show for me to be apart of. 

"Frozen!"

I've since discovered it's the highest grossing animated movie of all time & when I saw it was on Sky over Xmas decided it was about time I found out what all the fuss is about.

I'm so glad I did. I absolutely loved it.

Not only is it a great story with fantastic characters but the music is superb. I have no doubt the musical will be spectacular. In a lot of ways it reminds me of Wicked which has been a massive success on both sides of the pond.

Faye has had so many wonderful roles over the years & has been sensational in every one. So much so that it's now impossible to think of anyone else as Elle Woods or Princess Fiona. However, if there was ever a part that was absolutely made for Faye I think its Princess Anna in Frozen.

While I was watching the film it was impossible not to imagine Faye in the role. It's almost as though the part was created specifically for her.

It would be a dream combination in my opinion, everything fits. Faye is such a supremely talented actress she would bring the character of Princess Anna to life in a way that no one else could & take the fantastic songs from the show to new heights with her stunning vocals. I've seen her do it many times in very similar roles.

The musical is still in the works & it may be some time before it lands in the UK but when it does, they'd be crazy not to consider Faye for the part of Princess Anna. With the right casting this show could be EPIC & I can tell you now, they won't find anyone better or more suited to the role than Faye. She would be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment