Wednesday 3 September 2014

Happy Birthday Faye!!

It's a special day for a special girl today.

Not only is it Faye's Birthday but also the first episode of the show that could potentially launch her TV career and help her become a household name.

Personally I love nothing more than watching Faye perform live but she is a multi talented actress who I'm sure will be equally amazing in the new TV drama 'Our Zoo' as she is on stage.

Although Faye's character 'Frankie' doesn't appear until episode 2, make sure you tune in to BBC1 at 9pm tonight for the start of what I'm sure will be one of the best shows of 2014..

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Faye for keeping me up to date with her career and always finding time to chat at the stage door.

Happy Birthday Faye I hope you have a Shrecktacular day!

No comments:

Post a Comment