Wednesday 23 July 2014

Let The Fun Begin - Good Luck Faye!!

Not being a performer myself I've never had to worry about opening night nerves. Quite frankly, short of a heavy dose of valium I'm not sure how I'd cope.

However, I know Faye is going to be spectacular in her new role and I have no doubt she'll smash it tonight when she takes to the stage for the first preview show of the Shrek tour in Leeds.

She probably doesn't realise just how special she is. She doesn't have the opportunity to sit in the audience and watch herself sparkle on stage. I have many times and I'm constantly blown away by her talent.

I'm going to say good luck for tonight Faye but you wont need it. Just be yourself - or in this case Fiona - and I know the night will end with a well deserved standing O.

No comments:

Post a Comment