Wednesday 7 August 2013

Gareth & Faye - It's Official!!


I'm absolutely delighted that Faye and Gareth have now made their relationship official and it's lovely to see the pics of them both looking so happy at this weeks official press night party for 'The Sound of Music'.


Gareth gushed to 3am: “I was here tonight to support my girlfriend Faye. It’s the second time I’ve been to see her in the Sound of Music..

“I’m really proud of her, she’s amazing.”


He's already seen the show twice the lucky . . . .

In all seriousness, I think they make a perfect couple and it would be nice to think Faye has found her life partner that will keep that beautiful smile on her face for many years to come.

Gareth seemed like a great guy when I met him back in December and I think he knows he's found someone very special in Faye.


Many glowing reviews of 'The Sound of Music' have started to appear online and I'll be featuring them here on the blog very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment