Friday 17 May 2013

Happy Birthday Nicky Barber !!


I'm sure Faye would want us to help wish her Sister Nicky Barber a very Happy Birthday . . . . . for yesterday.

@Faye_Brookes Come on then Liverpool... It's all GO GO GO! x

@Faye_Brookes Big happy happy birthday to my sister today! @nickylbarber So glad I get to share it with you... Here come the barbers! x 

@Faye_Brookes Birthday meal for the Barber ladies... @JudyVanderdubb @nickylbarber and #motherIngrid! x 

I hope all the Barber girls had a wonderful day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool yesterday, London today.

@Faye_Brookes Morning Twitter bugs. . . . been up since 5am. Back to London then? x 

I'm not sure what the London visit is in aid of but a 5am start would suggest it may be work related.

Hopefully Faye has a fun, safe and fruitful trip to the Capital.

No comments:

Post a Comment