Friday 19 April 2013

Question For Faye - #18

Nothing new to report at the moment so we'll move on to our next Question For Faye.

Now I'm sure we've all got our favourite muscials and roles that we'd love to see Faye perform but which would the lady herself pick?


Question #18
Other than Elle Woods, what would be your dream role?

Faye's Answer
Elphaba in Wicked, Sherrie in Rock of Ages or Eponine in Les Miserables.


As you're probably aware I also run a fan blog for the amazing Rachel Tucker who recently left Wicked after playing Elphaba for nearly 3 years. I saw the show many times during her time in Oz and along with Legally Blonde it would rank as my favourite muscial. It would be a dream not just for Faye but also for me if she was to Defy Gravity one day.

I wouldn't mind whether she used a broomstick or bubble because I'm sure she'd make an excellent Glinda too.

I haven't actually seen Rock of Ages the muscial but it's definitely on my 'Must See' list after recently watching the movie on Sky and I actually think the role of Sherrie would be absolutely perfect for Faye.

Believe it or not I haven't seen Les Mis either but again it's on my 'Must See' list and should Faye ever land the role of Eponine I would definitely be there on opening night.

No comments:

Post a Comment