Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas From Legally Blonde

I'd like to wish the splendiferous Faye Brookes and all our wonderful readers a very Merry Christmas.

There's just one day to go and two more Sleeping Beauty shows before Santa Claus takes to the skies and millions of Turkeys go in the oven. I hope you're ready.

@Faye_Brookes Excited now about Clismas.... @Hayleycrittend1 thank you so much for my sparkly nails! #christmasspirit

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I originally wrote this post early this morning but it's now 7:30pm and Faye is on her way home for what I hope will be a magical day.

@Faye_Brookes Lovely cast of Sleeping Beauty,Canterbury have a magical day tomorrow ! Thanks for the festive fun ! I made it now homebound...

Now the blog wasn't around in December 2011 so we didn't have the opportunity to post this excellent video made by the Legally Blonde Tour cast to celebrate last years festive season.

The goods news is that means we can post it now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment