Friday 30 November 2012

Sleeping Beauty Starts Today

As you may have noticed the countdown clock has reached zero and that signals the opening night for Faye and the wonderful cast of the Sleeping Beauty panto in Canterbury.

I'm actually away from today until next Wednesday 5th December and if all goes to plan I'm hoping to see this fantastic festive show before I return; probably on Sunday or Monday, not 100% sure at the moment.

Pink is still very much Faye's signature colour : -)

Of course I'm also hoping to see Faye because I've bought her a small Christmas gift to say thank you for all the joy she gives to others with her sparkling displays on stage.

I haven't been to a panto for more years than I care to remember but I'm really looking forward to seeing Sleeping Beauty. Canterbury is a lovely city, they have a great new theatre which I've never been too and this panto features a truly magnificent cast which include the unparralleled talent of our very own Faye Brookes.

Anyway, I thought before I go I'd leave you with these lovely pictures and also repost the videos I featured earlier in the month.

Don't forget Sleeping Beauty is on at the Marlowe Theatre in Canterbury From Friday 30th November until their final show on Sunday 20th January and you can book tickets by clicking on the link below.

BOOK SLEEPING BEAUTY PANTOMINE TICKETS HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment