Thursday 15 November 2012

Questions For Faye - #8

Before I get on to Question #8, I just want remind you that it's the big Christmas lights switch on in Canterbury tonight at 5:30pm.

According to Visit Canterbury the full Pantomime cast from Sleeping Beauty will be appearing so that should include our very own Faye Brookes.

Oh and if you see our favourite Disney Princess, take a picture and send it to us at, fayebrookesblog@gmail.com

Right, on to the next of our Questions For Faye.


Question #8
Did you change anything in your performance as Elle Woods from when you started back in June 2011 to when the show ended in October 2012?

Faye's Answer
Well of course, we'd all get a little bored if I didn't shake things up !!


I'm not totally sure why I asked that question because I could have answered it myself having seen the show 15 times.

Faye was never anything less than incredible but I was always astounded how she seemed to become even more amazing every time I saw her.

No comments:

Post a Comment