Friday 9 November 2012

Questions For Faye - #7

Well as you've may have noticed from our countdown clock on the right of the blog it's 3 weeks today until Faye's opening night in Sleeping Beauty.

I'll be adding a few promotional pictures and a couple of videos over the next couple of weeks as we build up to panto season.

For now we'll return to Questions For Faye and next up is #7.

Question 7
Did you ever get chance to see Legally Blonde in the West End?  If so, who played Elle Woods and what did you think of their interpretation?

Faye's Answer
I saw all of the Elle's in London and I loved how each of them had their very own spin on the role of Elle Woods.

As I've previously mentioned, I was lucky enough to see 3 different Elle's in London, Sheridan Smith, Susan McFadden and Carley Stenson and Faye is right, they did all put their own spin on the role.

I really enjoyed Sheridan and Susan but never really warmed to Carley. However, noone can hold a candle to Faye Brookes.

No comments:

Post a Comment