Thursday 22 November 2012

Questions For Faye - #10

Providing it wasn't washed out by all the rain the Deal Christmas lights should now be illuminating the Kent skyline and to celebrate I thought it was time for the return of Questions For Faye.


Question #10
What has been your best / favourite moment on tour?

Faye's Answer
Has to be opening night in Liverpool.


I really wish I could have been there for the opening night because I'm sure it was a very special occasion.

Thankfully I didn't have to wait too long because the second destination on tour was Bristol - my home town - where I got to see Legally Blonde 3 times.

That was the first time I saw Faye Brookes and I was instantly blown away by this petite blonde with powerhouse vocals and immense stage presence.  I knew then that I'd have to see this show again.....................and again and again and again : -)

No comments:

Post a Comment